Unarmed Patrol Officer - Orange, CA
Location: Orange, CA
We are currently looking for Full Time and Part time patrol officers in Orange, CA.
1. Have a valid guard card from BSIS
2. Have a valid driver's license
3. Have 0 - 1 points on current driving record, No DUI's or suspended licenses in the past 15 years.
4. Have a positive, team-oriented attitude
5. Familiarity with technology to navigate and use a site telephone.
Lyons Security Service, Inc. is looking for qualified candidates to work as an unarmed patrol officer in the county of Orange. Officers will be responsible for provided professional customer service while patrolling the parks found within the contracts.
Patrol the property in a company-owned and marked vehicle and keep an eye out for unauthorized personnel, suspicious individuals. Officer will be responsible for confronting individuals when needed. Officers will perform various walk throughs of the Parks found within the city as well as provide restroom lockup service.
Hours and Days of Service:
Service will be 7 days a week, 8 hour shifts. Shifts may change start times between 6:00 PM and 11:00 PM.